- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste is safe for daily use, affordable, and you will see results in 3 days.
- What is The Difference between The Best whitening toothpaste Optic White™ Express White™ and present Optic White™?
- What sizes and flavors Of The Best whitening toothpaste Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste are available to purchase?
- Why do you use the Best whitening toothpaste to whiten teeth?
- How is Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste different from other whitening toothpaste?
- What Qualities of good toothpaste?
Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste is safe for daily use, affordable, and you will see results in 3 days.
The job of the Best whitening toothpaste, first and foremost, to clean your teeth. While white, bright teeth look great, actual cleaning is more important than cosmetics, as far as oral health is concerned. As many dentists will tell you, good overall health depends on your having good oral health. So it’s good to know that Colgate’s Optic White Platinum toothpaste protects tooth enamel and can help prevent cavities thanks to the inclusion of fluoride along with the other ingredients.
As for the whitening effects of this potent toothpaste, those Come thanks to hydrogen peroxide. The toothpaste has twice more hydrogen peroxide than most other kinds of whitening toothpaste. According to the many buyer reviews online, you really can see whitening results in just a matter of days, especially if you’re generally careful about what foods and beverages you ingest and how you consume them.
After a month of using Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste twice daily, you can expect a significant lightening of your teeth. Results will probably plateau at that point, and you can shift into a maintenance mode.
Colgate Optic White Express White whitening toothpaste delivers whiter teeth in 3 days. It is the only toothpaste with the whitening ingredient dentists use to remove surface and deeply set-in stains. The formula contains 2x the Whitening Ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide. The must-have toothpaste for your daily beauty regime, this whitening toothpaste has all the benefits of a regular everyday use toothpaste plus a whiter, brighter, bolder smile.
- Whitening toothpaste for whiter teeth in 3 days.
- Contains 2x the whitening ingredient dentists use (Optic White Sparkling Mint).
- Removes stains ordinary toothpaste don’t with regular use.
- Fluoride formula for daily anti-cavity protection, enamel-safe.
- All the benefits of a regular everyday use toothpaste plus a whiter, brighter, bolder smile.
- For best results, use as directed for four weeks. Individual results may vary.
- Based on leading toothpaste sold in Australian Grocery and Pharmacy Retailers as of March 2018. Gentle lower strength hydrogen peroxide formula.
What is The Difference between The Best whitening toothpaste Optic White™ Express White™ and present Optic White™?
Optic White™ Express White™ has twice the amount of whitening ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, compared to existing Colgate® Optic White™ toothpaste for more athletic, faster, whiter results.
When used as directed for four weeks, Optic White™ Express White™ delivers whiter teeth than existing Optic White™.
What sizes and flavors Of The Best whitening toothpaste Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste are available to purchase?
- Colgate® Optic White™ Express White Toothpaste is available in:
- 85g Fresh Mint Paste
- 125g Fresh Mint Paste
- Colgate® Optic White™ Sparkling White Toothpaste is available in:
- 140g Luminous Mint Paste
- Colgate® Optic White™ Enamel White Toothpaste is available in:
- 95g Sparkling Mint Paste
- 140g Sparkling Mint Paste
- Colgate® Optic White™ High Impact White™ toothpaste is available in:
- 85g Glistening Mint Paste
Why do you use the Best whitening toothpaste to whiten teeth?
Our teeth become stained by a variety of substances like coffee, wine, tea, dark berries, and tobacco. With time, and more so as age progresses, stained teeth will appear increasingly dull or yellowish.
Regular whitening toothpaste is designed to remove surface stains. Colgate® Optic White™ whitens teeth with a whitening formula containing hydrogen peroxide, making it convenient to whiten every day.
How is Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste different from other whitening toothpaste?
The Colgate® Optic White™ formula is a first for Colgate®. It contains a whitening procedure with hydrogen peroxide, the ingredient used in professional whitening treatments, to remove stains below the surface of teeth, for three shades whiter teeth in 4 weeks. For the first time, our scientists were able to develop a hydrogen peroxide formula that doesn’t require a dual-chamber dispensing method. Not only that, but the formula also helps remove surface stains and offers cavity protection, fresh breath, and plaque removal with regular brushing.
What if I encounter Sensitivity and gum discomfort?
Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products; this discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use, and consult your dentist.
Can The Best whitening toothpaste Colgate® Optic White™ be used daily?
Yes, Colgate® Optic White™ has been designed to provide not only great whitening that you’ll love but also daily oral care.
Does Colgate® Optic White™ Toothpaste have all of the benefits of other standard fluoride toothpaste?
Yes. In addition to providing whitening results, Colgate® Optic White™:
- – Fights cavities
- – Freshens breath
- – Helps prevent tartar
- – Strengthens enamel
Is it OK to use this while pregnant? Please consult your physician for the use of products containing hydrogen peroxide while pregnant or nursing.No One should underestimate the power of toothpaste. As you’ve heard time and time again, it isn’t only necessary to brush several times a day to avoid oral problems; some of these problems come from the use of an ineffective toothpaste or using oral products containing harmful components.
What Qualities of good toothpaste?
A Good toothpaste has to guarantee a series of benefits for your oral health: it must put an end to cavities and gingivitis, it must eliminate bad breath, and it has to whiten and strengthen teeth all while having a pleasant taste, of course. The main ingredient of a good toothpaste is fluoride. Even so, not all toothpaste meets this requirement.